You would be lying if the thought of sinking your teeth into a fleshy, yellow, sticky and sugary fruit doesn’t arouse you. Just think of the reaction of your taste buds when they are tantalized by juicy flavor of this tropical fruit. Trust us; there are people who eat it in an orgasmic manner; simply because it feels amazing. Perhaps, commercial advertisements have played a huge role in romanticizing mangoes but we think it is worth it. Mango is considered the king of fruits for no reason. This brightly colored tropical fruit is packed with amino acids, vitamins C and E, Flavonoids, beta carotene, niacin, calcium, iron, magnesium, and potassium.
Mango is a member of the family Anacardiaceae which is found in tropical countries like India, Malaysia, Java and Vietnam. The wild mango originated in the foothills of the Himalayas, India, and Burma about 4,000 years ago, About 60 percent of these trees still grow in India and Southeast Asia producing more than 1,000 varieties of mangoes which are exported all over the world. The fruit is also grown in Central and South America, Africa, and Arabian Peninsula.
The king of fruits is jack of all trades and is master of fruit kingdom as well. Approximately 250 grams of ripe mango slices provide you with the following percentages of daily nutritional values:
Calories – 105
Vitamin C – immune booster, antioxidant 76%
Vitamin A – vision booster, antioxidant 25 %
Vitamin B complex – brain and heart boosters 11%
Fiber – digestion booster 9%
Copper – red cell booster 9%
Potassium – boosting high sodium 7%
Magnesium – bone and heart booster 4%
Vitamin E – boosting sex drive 6%
Mangoes for better sex drive:
The King is king of benefits as well. Mangoes have been used for centuries in enhancing male virility. Mango was popularized by an episode of Seinfeld as an aphrodisiac because it was shown to increase sexual power of characters. From a scientific point of view, there is a strong evidence that this fruit is definitely effective in boosting sexual power. These fruits are high in vitamin E, which is sometimes referred to as the “sex vitamin.”
Mangoes are prescribed in South Asian countries to men who are suffering from problems like impotence and other sexual issues.
One myth describes the mango flower as cupid’s arrow, and the fruit nectar as having the qualities of a potent aphrodisiac. In Fact, mangoes are described as love fruit in Indian mythology with reference to “Kamadeva”, who is god of love. He can be called as Indian version of cupids singled into one. His bow is decorated with five flowers which include Ashoka tree flowers, Mallika plant (Jasmine), blue and white lotus flowers and mango tree flowers.
Let’s mention benefits of this amazing fruit:
- Mangoes are rich in Vitamin E and beta-carotene, both of which are proven as best defense against sperm damage and erectile dysfunction.
- Vitamin E helps in regulating levels of sex hormones in men as well as women; though it benefits men more.
- Mangoes are beneficial in increasing sperm count, motility and quality.
- Another way in which mangoes may help in the bedroom is the presence of vitamins A and C, both powerful antioxidants that have been linked to slowing the effects of aging. Availability of these vitamins in abundance neutralizes the effect of free radicals and can make you look and feel more youthful and vibrant; it can make men and women energetic, confident and sexy. Since ageing effect is slowed down, the boost of energy fuels love-making.
- Besides vitamins A and C, mangoes contain a wide range of micro nutrients like B-vitamins, potassium, fiber, copper, and magnesium and omega-3 fatty acids.
- They contain the antioxidants quercetin and astragalin, which can help in preventing a range of illnesses including sexual disorders.
- Potassium helps regulate blood flow which is equally beneficial to blood flowing in sex organs at the time of lovemaking.
- This is one fruit that deserves a place on your plate, and maybe even served at the time of your love-making session. Since, it is a seasonal fruit, make the most of when it is available in summers.
From Author’s Desk –
Peniking is 100% natural way for treating your Erectile Dysfunction Problem. Many problems are becoming the common problems for today’s life such as Premature Ejaculation, Penis size problem, Sperm Quality Issue.
Male enhancement pills are the best way to get treated your sexual problems in India. For more details contact Erectile Dysfunction problem expert in India or if you want to Buy Best Pills For Sexual Problem you can contact us.